Friday, January 22, 2016

January 22, Evil anniversary


It was on this day in 1973 that the Supreme Court legalized the murder of children in the womb. Snow and ice may make turn out at the March for Life in Washington D.C. much lower than usual, or maybe not at all lower. I will find out this evening. I attended this event for many years, my wife by my side after we were married, and I thank God for all the people who are able to get there.

All Christians everywhere need to understand that abortion is a grievous sin, the sin of murder.

All Christians ought to perceive it also as an issue of justice that requires both prayer and action, as did slavery, as did the Holocaust, and other great injustices in history.

All Christians ought to know that this is moral rather than political, and that addressing it publicly and from the pulpit is perfectly correct, and necessary.

LET US PRAY that God will end this injustice, and have mercy.

No comments: